Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blog #6 The story of an hour

Blog #6 The story of an Hour

 

 

Mrs. Mallard



About:


Marriage status: Married to Mr. Brently Mallard
Lives in: Seaside, GA



Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 5:35am
Well hubby is off at work and I have nothing to do. I pretty tired. The doctors keep telling me to rest.
Like 1Comment
Josephine
sat at 5:45am
Sister, you need to rest! That heart of yours needs the rest!


Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 5:55am
I wish I could get out of this house and go on a lovely walk and smell the flowers.
Like Comment


Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 5:57am
You know when you have something on your mind and you want to have someone to talk too. Well I sit in this house all day and thoughts run through my head.
Like 1Comment
Josephine
sat at 6:04am
I am here for you sister! If you want to I can bring over some hot tea!

Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:10am
Sitting here reading my book and wondering if my hubby will be home soon. Haven't heard from him all day.
Like Comment


Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:12 am
I just found out some horrible news, my dear Brently is dead from a railroad disaster. This is all to much to bare. Some time alone is what I need.
Like 2Comment
Josephine
Sat at 6:13am
Please unlock your door! We are here for you!
Richard
Sat at 6:15am
I am so sorry Mrs. Mallard....

Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:15am
I will miss his tender hands and the love upon his face everyday when he comes home from work.
10 Likes Comments


Mrs.Mallard
Sat at 6:19am
Even though I have lost someone so dear to my heart, I imagine spring days, summer days, and all sorts of days that will be my own.
11 Likes 1Comment
Josephine
Sat at 6:19 am
We are here to help you through all of this.

Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:22am
The breeze through this beautiful window that looks out to the patches of blue sky gives me some relief of the grief. The peace and quiet is just what I need.
Like 1Comment
Josephine
Sat at 6:22am
Open the door! You are going to make yourself ill.
Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:23pm
I am not making myself sick dear. I just needed space. I will be out in a second dear.

Mrs. Mallard
Sat at 6:25m

No comments:

Post a Comment