Thursday, November 14, 2013

blog #15

We are down meeting with friends. Let me know when your done at the fair.
U    U    /         /     U     U    U           /     U    /         U      U      /      U   U  /
ok we are done here soon. I hope you like fish
/     U    U   U     /        U    /   U      U    /    U
WTH! A real fish!!!
/           /    U   /
hehe I told him to win a fish. And yep a real fish!
U      /   U    U    /   /    U   /       U     /   U   /   /
I was kidding!
/    U    /
Well...lol...he has a fish named fish. Im sorry! we like to spoil!
/          U     U   U  U   /    U        /      U   /          U   /    U    /
Lmao!
/
hahahahaha!
/
You a**!!!
U      /
Headed to your house to lounge and put the monster to bed with fish.
U           U   U    /         U    /        U   /      U      U   /     U   /     U     /
lmao!! I have no fish food!!!
/           /    U    /    U    /
haha me neither! They gave him just a fish.
/         U    /   U       U      /       U    /U    /
Well that fish is gonna die then!
/          U    /     U   /        /     U
haha So Mean!!!
/         U    /



No comments:

Post a Comment